About the Company:
Founded in 2011, Viva Labs Inc. is a leading online vitamin and supplement retailer. We are committed to providing customers with popular products at affordable prices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. With HQ in Toronto, we are conveniently TTC accessible.
Our employees are important to us and not only do we offer market rate salaries and a comprehensive benefit package, we also offer a supportive and fun work environment and provide unique perks like Yoga Fridays.
Supply Chain Administrator Position:
Our company is currently looking for a Logistics Administrator. This position is full-time permanent and will work closely with the product development department. In this role as a Logistics Administrator, primary duties include a wide rage of administrative functions supporting supply chain management, inventory management, and purchase requisitions.
- Oversee, manage and coordinate shipments including but not limited to raw materials, finished goods and other necessary supplies.
- Closely monitor and manage the cost of supplies and shipping expenses
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs associated with procurement
- Work closely with management and logistics to find the best practices for supply chain operations
- Submit PO’s to manufactures and suppliers directly while ensuring timely delivery
- Track shortages and monitor delivery schedules with suppliers, contract manufacture partners and marketplaces
- Monitor inventory levels and replenish as needed based on velocity
- Closely monitor all shipments in transit and ensure materials and goods are delivered in a timely matter
- Oversee, identify and rectify issues that prevent or slow the efficiency of the fulfillment process.
- Build professional working relationships with customers, suppliers, management and partners
- Detect, research, and resolve purchasing issues and problems with incorrect orders, invoices, and shipments
- Perform a variety of administrative duties in relation to the supply chain and the general office
- Other duties and projects as required by management
- Experience in logistics, supply chain, procurement and/or inventory control
- Experience in office management, administration or secretarial roles
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency particularly Excel; advanced knowledge in the use of filters, tables and formulas
- Excellent negotiation, organization and multitasking skills
- Must be able to work as a team, or individual
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to prepare, replicate and present statistical reports
Interested and qualified Supply Chain/Administrative professionals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please quote “Supply Chain Administrator” in the subject line. Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Only potential candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.